Introductory Dance Class
We love welcoming new dancers to DANCE ARTS!
The best way to experience what DANCE ARTS has to offer is to see your child’s big smile after a no-obligation, introductory dance class that promises to delight!
For the low cost of $15 per dancer, you can meet the teachers, see the studio, and try a dance lesson before committing to a program for the full season.
Simply click on the event link in the calendar below for the day/class & time that your dancer would like to attend.
Our studio environment is clean and professional, with dedicated, friendly teachers who will encourage your child’s growth and development…we look forward to meeting you soon!
Please note: as our classes fill very quickly, our Introductory classes will only proceed if there is space in our programs. If the class is already full, you can add your name to the waitlist.
Intro Class Schedule
The following class schedule is offered on August 24. We will happily answer any questions you may have following your dancer’s introductory class. Class fee: $15
- Disney Make Believe Ballet & Hippity Hop, 2.5-4 yrs: 2:00-2:20 p.m.
- Ballet/Jazz Combo, 5-6 yrs: 2:25-2:45 p.m.
Please navigate to the date you would like and click the class link in the calendar below to begin registration.
After you submit your registration, you will receive an email with confirmation and class information.
Classes are non-parented and we encourage you to stay in the studio lobby for your child’s first class.
- Girls: You can wear any color leotard and tights (if you have them) otherwise black leggings, white t-shirt, hair in a ponytail, and socks.
- Boys: White t-shirt, shorts, and socks.
Additional Intro Class Dates
- Subscribe to our newsletter using the form below to receive updates and find out about future intro classes