Tickets will go on sale in June (exact day TBA) through the
Arts Commons online ticketing system.
Tickets cost $25.00 each, plus service fees.
Seating is assigned and fire regulations dictate that children two years of age and older require their own seat and may not sit on a parent’s lap.
Showcase on June 13
Saturday, June 13, 2020
We will put on two separate shows in an effort to keep them at a family-friendly length! Your child will participate in only 1 of the 2 shows.
- Show #1 will run: 1:00 – 2:15 p.m.
- dancers arrive for 12:00 p.m.
- Show #2 will run: 4:30 – 5:15 p.m.
- dancers to arrive for 3:00 p.m.
We will share which of the two shows your child is in when
we release the running order. This will be well in advance of the showcase and ticket purchasing so you can plan your day.
More documents will be added here as we get closer to the Showcase.
For more information about student package fees, photo day, rehearsals and more, please download the Overview.
An important element in our year-end Recital is the costumes that add color, vibrancy, and beauty to the stage.
We ask if minor costume alterations need to be made that perhaps a parent, neighbor or friend can make these alterations for you as there has been no added charge with which to cover the cost of a seamstress.
Costumes will be given out in class commencing the week of April 27th. A costume Dress Requirement sheet with information regarding costume, hair, make-up, shoes, etc. will go home with the costumes.
- March 14: Deadline to submit your order for flowers, teacher appreciation (both optional) and volunteering
- March 15: Recital package fee processed
- March 20 – March 29: Spring Break – Studio Closed
- May 12 & 14: Recital Practice stage rehearsal @ Glenmore Christian Academy ***4:30 p.m. start
- May 15–May 18: Victoria Day Weekend- Studio Closed
- June 2 & 3: Studio Photo Day starting at 4:30 p.m.
- June 12: Last day of regular classes
- June 13: Recital Showcase